White micro block with black rubber stripe. Size EU.
Raw material: Deerskin.
Key features: Authentic deerskin leather that keeps the natural marks of the animal skin. This leather is difficult to obtain and, therefore, very exclusive.
Leather cleaning and care:
- Gently brush the leather in the opposite direction to the grain.
- Next, use our rubber brush to eliminate any dirt that may have stuck to the surface (without applying too much pressure).
- Moisten a soft, natural sponge and apply the Lottusse shampoo to it. Make gentle, circular movements with the sponge on the surface.
- Leave to dry for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Brush the leather in the opposite direction to the grain.
- We also recommend applying polish to enhance protection and durability.
Prolonged exposure of the leather to direct sunlight can cause some degree discoloration.
The period for making any exchange is 30 calendar days from the receipt date of the order, provided that it is not a tailor-made product.
The first size exchange does not entail any cost. Please request collection of the product through your user account and we will be responsible for picking up your order. We will send the new size to you provided that it is in stock, which will be notified to you in advance.
For colour or model exchanges, please take into account that you will have to return the item and make a new purchase.
The period for making any return is 30 calendar days from the receipt date of the order, provided that it is not a tailor-made product.
Please take into account that in order for your return to be accepted, the product must be in perfect condition, with its original packaging and must not have been used.
Please request collection of the product through your user account and we will be responsible for picking up your order at no additional cost.
For more information, please consult our changes and returns policy here
Lottusse wants you to know that...
All items offered on our website are a selection of Lottusse's models and comply with the same quality and guarantee requirements (2 years) of any Lottusse establishment.
Our packaging is specially designed for your purchase to arrive in perfect condition and all items, with no exceptions, are prepared with the utmost attention and care by our staff. Each order travels from our original factory in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) to your destination without passing through any intermediary, directly from our hands to yours.