Leather sole with a combination rubber heel. Size UK. Goodyear-welted and handmade.
Raw material: Cowhide.
Mixed tanning. .
Key features: Premium-quality leather, hand-dyed using an artisan process that makes each item unique and unrepeatable. Due to the hand-dyed process some tone variations may be detected, which its a distinctive characteristic of the uniqueness and exclusiviness of each piece.
Leather cleaning and care:
- Clean the surface with a medium brush.
- Use our small brush to clean the areas that are difficult to reach.
- Apply our Lottusse moisturising cream in circles with a cotton cloth.
- Leave to dry for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Brush the surface to remove any excess cream and polish.
This leather is hand
- painted, so the first few times that cream is applied it may remove the colour slightly. This is normal and does not harm the leather. Prolonged exposure of the leather to direct sunlight can cause some degree discoloration.
The period for making any exchange is 30 calendar days from the receipt date of the order, provided that it is not a tailor-made product.
For size, colour or model exchanges, please take into account that you will have to return the item and make a new purchase.
The period for making any return is 30 calendar days from the receipt date of the order, provided that it is not a tailor-made product.
Please take into account that in order for your return to be accepted, the product must be in perfect condition, with its original packaging and must not have been used.
Please request collection of the product through your user account and we will be responsible for picking up your order at no additional cost.
For more information, please consult our changes and returns policy here
Lottusse wants you to know that...
All items offered on our website are a selection of Lottusse's models and comply with the same quality and guarantee requirements (2 years) of any Lottusse establishment.
Our packaging is specially designed for your purchase to arrive in perfect condition and all items, with no exceptions, are prepared with the utmost attention and care by our staff.