A cookie is a small text file that a server can place on a computer's hard disc or on a tablet, a mobile phone or, in fact, any device used to surf the Internet and which contains information about users' visits to the Website, their browsing preferences, the information they are most interested in, their language, etc.
Depending on their nature, cookies may generally be classified into:
- Session cookies and permanent cookies: the first are deleted when you close the browser, while the latter remain on the computer or other device.
- Personal cookies and third party cookies: depending on whether they belong to the owner of the website or to a third party.
- Technical cookies: those are cookies that enable the user to browse through a web page and use the different options or services that it may contain such as, for example, controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, using security elements while browsing, buffering content for video or sound playback or sharing content via social networks, etc.
- Customization cookies: these are ones that allow the user to access the service with some general features depending on a series of criteria that have been predefined on the user's terminal such as, for example, language, the type of browser via which the user is entering the service, the configuration of the region from where the service is being accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies: These are ones that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of linked websites. The information collected via this type of cookie is used to measure the website's activity and to draw up the surfing profiles of the users of such sites, in order to make improvements based on an analysis of data on the use that users make of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These allow the management of advertising spaces that are included on the website.
Cookies can be used to collect specific information during your visit to the Website and so can improve your experience of it. Cookies can, among other things, be used to check your activity on our website so that we can arrive at a better understanding of your preferences and thus improve your relationship with the page. For example, other information that they allow us to collect include the products that you purchase.
We use this information solely to evaluate the improvements to be introduced for the purpose of providing a better service to users who visit our page, to offer them a better browsing experience and to facilitate their interaction with social networks such as Twitter or Facebook.
You can allow, learn about, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting the options of the browser installed on it.
For example, you can find information about how do this if you use the following as your browser:
Firefox from here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Chrome from here : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es & answer = 95647
Explorer from here : http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Safari from here : http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Opera from here : http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en/cookies.html
geolocation_country: United States
PS_GEOLOCATION_BEHAVIOR: string(1) "1"