- Material: Velour leather (goat) with a fine velvet look. Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight may cause some degree of discoloration.
- Decorative element: 3D printing piece. The earthy effect of the piece is achieved thanks to a finish made with recycled elements that include clay powder and natural stone.
- Sole: Rustic natural sole made with sanded leather.
- Heel height: 55mm.
- Heel design details: Red placket simulating the artists signature.
- Heel material: Wood, sandblasted effect, treated with matte powders.
- Colour: Topo.
Leather cleaning and care:
- Gently brush the leather in the opposite direction to the grain.
- Next, use our rubber brush to eliminate any dirt that may have stuck to the surface (without applying too much pressure).
- Moisten a soft, natural sponge and apply the Lottusse shampoo to it. Make gentle, circular movements with the sponge on the surface.
- Leave to dry for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Brush the leather in the opposite direction to the grain.
- We also recommend applying polish to enhance protection and durability.
Prolonged exposure of the leather to direct sunlight can cause some degree discoloration.